Friday, August 20, 2010

Celebrations! Good Times!


Choc & Cheese from Just Heavenly

First cake to kick off the celebrations... absolutely heavenly! Instead of icing, it's coated with cheese with just the right amount of sweetness (which is not too sweet). Dinner at Bellygood with fantastic folks made it a very special occasion.




Blueberry Cheesecake from San Terri


My family came from Ipoh for the celebrations this time (as was last year). Quiet weekend spent at home with my family made it a very special day indeed. Pure bliss!

But celebrations in my family are never without food so it was off to Chili's BSC (which turned out to be not a great encounter but we'll leave that for some other time). And since my younger sis celebrates her birthday just 6 days after mine, we ALWAYS have a joint celebration. Darned waiter put the wrong number of candles (a serious case of acting too smart) but the candlelight does make it look good :)



This year, my sis made me something very special for my birthday. Check out the custom-made jewellery she made for me. OK, it was initially just the bracelet but greedy me wanted the whole set so here it is! Thanks!!!


2 comments:

mun said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you and your sister!

Audrey said...

Thanks Mun!